Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Want It All! WANT It. NEED It. Gotta get it.

Ohoo, I'm getting twitchy, My List Of MOST WANTED, is by far the longest and most expensive thing ever.
To make things short, I'll keep the list at Top 5.......
The list my dears go all the way from Louis to World Domination (Yes, you heard me.)
Before you go ahead of the line and judge me, let me tell you, I may over exaggerate a bit, but please bear with me....
Of all things on my list the first is:
A Life long Supply of Louis Vuitton. Ohhh yes, Louis will be ALL mine! Of coarse Everyone wants my Louis....So my want is however impossible, but hey, I can always dream......

My Second? 
Become a Real-life Successful Best selling N.Y times Author.......Writing is my passion.
Poetry is my hunger. Love is my prison. Read, write, Re-live.

Third?? 
Life life and be a good (When I grow older), Mom, Wife, Aunt, Daughter and Student......
Life is about living to your full potential, and giving those that you care about the most love on earth....
Be loved, and give love..
Let life flourish you with love and joy, let yourself be enticed by love..

Fourth...
Be Famous...
A wish that we all want.
Fame is something we all crave, we live on fame, we survive off of it.
But with fame comes great responsibility.
Fame, Elite, Emperor, all has one thing in common, and that's power.
Power is good and bad. You can be a great peacemaker with power, or a mad control freak with power.
Power can drive you in directions you have never dreamed of, I mean that in a good and bad way.
Power is poison as well as an energy drink.....

Last but not so least.....Fifth. I will do my fifth one a little differently......
I sat in my chair lingering to my thoughts.....pondering about my life in many ways...thinking about the horrors around the wretched world. I grasped my pen and clutched on to it, I thought about those that have passed away, I gripped my pen tighter. I was lost and confused, maybe, just maybe, if this world could change. If I could change this world, maybe then we all could be equal. Maybe I should plan world domination, not for myself, but for them. I gasped for air, realizing that I was suffocating under pressure, I felt as if the whole world was shattering. A loss of a close one, a broken heart from a love, all troubles that have made creases in my forehead will be gone, if one day I can lead world domination. But, what will I do? Of coarse this seems impossible, I sound absurd.  I realized that I shouldn't go through with this childish plan, oh how foolish I am. Maybe with a hand or two I could lead the world, but what if my turns are wrong? I should rest my case, being; only god shall be the judge of my future....World domination (as a peacemaker).....
Well there you go. Just a small childish want. It sounds crazy, I know...
But, personally, I think I'm glad and happy with what God has given me. 

X♥X♥ N&W


No comments:

Post a Comment