Everyone wants something. EVERYONE. Whether you're a spoiled brat to an unfortunate person who doesn't get much, we all want something. Sometimes we can get greedy, but that's just how some people are at times. What I want--what I really really really want-- will be posted right here, right now. Lets begin:
1. I wish that my aunt would have never had cancer. I wish that it'd be gone, so she wouldn't have to ever struggle with this disease. She has been struggling for more than 2 years, and I've seen enough!
(Normal cells VS. Cancer cells.)
2. I wish I got to see my grandmother before she died. My family says she was
so sweet, and so nice. Just a month before I was born she had a heart attack. Why god? Why? Just one month. :'|
3. Louis Vuitton--oh I wish. I'd die for this tulle side flower gown:
Try to tell me this dress isn't fabulous? That's right.. you can't :D
4. Just one pair of Miss Me Jeans.. ain't much right? Try telling that to my mom.
5. Lady Gaga tickets! Just once, I wish I could to her concert!
6. A billion dollars! "I wanna be a billionaire so freakin' bad. Buy all of the things I never had."
7. Woo! A stardoll item :). The LE Cupid Dress. Why, its so beautiful!
And.. just look at it in real life!
8. Another stardoll item! The Zip Shift Ruffle Dress! (Again LE.)
9. World peace. (Which was actually an example of things you could pick.)
10. And lastly, 10, to be a writer in Medoll Memoires! (I'm surprised I'm still here and not
These are the top 10 things I want. Trust me, theres a whole lot more.
Think about your MOST WANTED LIST!