Monday, February 21, 2011

Mind Boggling Blogging




Blog before was just the online version of Dear Diary

Little did we know, different kinds of blogs are starting to spring like Tulips in Vondelpark Amsterdam or Saffron in Cyprus.







Blogs are meant to be this great new technology where people can share their ideas and interests with others around the globe. As far as Im concerned the state of blogs is one of chaos, confusion, and anti-interactivity. The other day I decided to do some research on the Web and try to connect to some blog writers out there that interested me. Let me tell you it was not an enjoyable task as I had envisioned. I spent four painful hours surfing through around a thousand on-line journals, and I found only a few that interested me. What are we doing out there people?



The issue of making comments on someones blog is also a controversial one. Come on people, wake up and smell the onions! Lets change the blogging community into the awesome structure of shared knowledge that it was intended for. Please dont let it turn into the small-talk world of chat rooms.

Having a blog is a responsibility; its a shared diary for the whole community.

No comments:

Post a Comment