Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Most Wanted

What's your heart's desire? Sure, everybody's got to have one.. Things we want, things we desire, and things that must be had. I'll share with you my Stardoll wishlist.. I'm guessing that I'll have quite a few of mutual items on our wishlists!


 1. Covergirl!






At the moment, one thing I'm really focusing on is becoming CoverGirl. As it's Valentine's Day next week and my favorite cousins' birthday (she's more like a sister to me), and she sometimes goes on my account, it would be the best thing ever to be CoverGirl on Valentines Day 2/14. It's been a wanted award for several months for me, who doesn't want to be CG?






2. Be Featured In A Magazine
 Not to just be in a magazine, but to take center stage in one. Preferably, one that I really admire, like Recherche, Eternity, or Fierce- there is nothing more amazing then seeing your doll in a gorgeous graphic in a magazine. I think that I would definitely most enjoy being in an editorial or a cover, if I would ever be so blessed as to be featured in one.






3. Memoires of A MeDoll

Man, has there ever been a more perfect blog? In all truth, there are too many blogs about stardoll spoilers and free stuff. MDM is a breath of fresh air and I would love to be part of the wonderful MDM family. Being part of this competition already is giving me my first taste of it- I want more, more, moooore!




4. On My Own
And, above all, I would love to have a blog of my own as big as Perez Hilton of Stardoll or Elite News, but alas, I only have my humble blog named Stardoll FameWhores










So, what are your most wanted items?
Comment and let me know, I'd love to hear them!



No comments:

Post a Comment