Monday, January 31, 2011

Naughty or Nice?

Naughty or Nice?


That's the question on everyone's lips as they approach me. First, I seem sweet but no, I'm one moody, bad a**. Literally, I'm Stardoll's Sweetheart on the outside, with the friendly chat and funniness but when you mess with me, you mess with the devil. 

"Yes, Isabella can be a sweetheart," my friends say "but really, she is one sneaky girl."

You can hide your attitude skin deep but it always finds away to cut itself.


Stardoll showers a mask over my real bubbly personality. I've had issues, made people jealous, been threatened to switch my account to save my friend's spare account from a devilish hacker but I never give in. These things make me into the devil.

With jobs at The Stardoll Shiner and maybe a future chance working in MDM. Being in the top 14 for VanityModels and being friends with Elites, who wouldn't be jealous?

So, I do my best to show it off, like now. 

I guess you can say, I'm in the middle. Naughty and Nice. But Stardoll can hide it, after all ... Stardoll is virtual. I could be lying right now.

What a bad a**.


No comments:

Post a Comment