Monday, January 31, 2011

Naughty... Or Nice?

Oh, dear Santa. I have been good all year... Please visit me tonight... Or, have I been good?

Naughty Or Nice List

First off, who or what classifies what makes one "Naughty" or "Nice"? Is there a set of written down regulations, or is it just a differing opinion among people?

My idea of what would make one Naughty, would be a person who is deceitful, untruthful, and untrustworthy, and at times, I have been all of those things. Even recently, on Stardoll, people leave me Guestbook comments that don't really come across as all that truthful, and so I lie, and act like I care, and act sympathetic. But is it for their own good, or is it me being vain? 

I have lied to get through life, I have told secrets I swore not to, but does that make me a bad person? Hasn't everybody done that in their life?
People that say they have never lied, are lying. But this doesn't make them a bad person. 

If you leave it at that, then, yes, I have been extremely naughty, but that is not the reality.

I have been loyal, nice, and caring. I try to see the best in people, and try to like everyone. Forgiveness is high on my priority list.

I care for people, I donate to charity- frequently- I have always tried to make people smile. I don't judge, and first impressions don't really mean anything to me. I'm very shy, myself, so when people judge people because they're shy, I get really, quite  annoyed.

My dream for the world is that everyone gets along, and that everyone is honest, but I know that will never happen, because a person described by a friend as "The Sweetest Girl In the world" can lie, and deceive, then what chance do others have?

I do not like to judge myself, much as I don't like to judge others, but all in all, I would say I'm a pretty good person. I think I'm nice, not naughty...

But who am I to judge?

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment